It’s been something I was meaning to do since a while back, but I never really got the time and motivation to put them into words. Uni starts next week and I have 2 days left to my extremely unproductive holiday. I just spent the last few days of my holiday watching Youtube videos, envying my friend’s South American trip, watch Hamish & Andy’s South American trip, watch even more travel videos and read a blog post about the 9 things I should do while I’m single.
I decided, I am still single, this is a blessing, it is imperative that I should do a bucket list before time runs out.
If it does, I don’t really care but my other half will just have to tag along with me and do everything before I get married/havekids or probably drag the kids along. If he doesn’t thats just too bad he’s not on the list.
Here’s the list. I’ll add a few that I’ve done too
- Go on a Missions Trip
- Ride a Vespa
- Ride a Vespa in Rome
- Go to Rome
- Bungee Jumping
- Scuba Dive – Great Barrier
- Scuba Dive – Indian Ocean
- Scuba Dive – Aquarium
SkiingNot ever again though Rock Climbing – Mt Arapiles
- Rock Climb Grampians
- Ride a Segway at just anywhere.. preferably Europe
- Learn to ride a unicycle
- Go to Keone + Mariel Madrid’s Masterclass to be done hopefully
- Get my driver’s license This Friday! hopefully…
- Drive that tractor like thing but not a tractor and race in the desert
- Go-Karting No one ever gets the hint I want this for my birthday
- Hike Grand Canyon
- Maybe live in New York just a little while for fun
- Lead a Youth Group
- Appear in a film
- Go to a Broadway in New York
- Go to any Broadway
- Appear in Broadway
- Get my Bachelor Degree
- Get my Masters
- Go to Japan
- Go to Machu Pichhu and see the Lost Vllage
- Go to New Zealand
Take a class in a Professional Ballet SchoolThe Australian Ballet yay!
- Bring someone to know Christ
- Share Christ
- Preach a sermon Very far away in the future
- Go to Mauritius
Go to the Maldivesand AGAIN
- Go to Bali
- Go to Shanghai
Go to the Great Walland AGAIN
- Get a car
- Get a job that earns me 5 figures
- Give my parents a Holiday
- Sit First Class
- Cruise Atlantic
- Summer on a yacht
- Meet a celebrity
- Switzerland Switzerland Switzerland
- Sponsor a child
- there will be more to fill
- Meet my soulmate
- Wedding in a castle
- Mum & Dad at Wedding
- Be a mother
- Send my kids to private school
- See my kids get married
- Be a Grandmother and tell all my amazing grandbabies about all my adventures
- See Jesus
Well, it’s not finished but I hope I’ll be able to achieve most of them and eventually would love to have 47 onwards. They’re not in order but I hope I do everything before 58.
Life would be amazing
Actually anything that God plans for me will be anything, because I know I can do all things with Christ in me.
Life is less depressing now.
Now I can’t wait to get uni started. I wanna get this bucket list gooooing
p/s: Also one of the motivation to do this is because I just came back from my orthopedic surgeon yesterday and that my knee graft is strong with just a small cyclopse lesion (nothing major). This is epic! It’s an all clear to get going with my life and adventures!